CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Finally, I am starting a craft club!

After many requests, I am going to start a craft club! Each month I will teach a new crafting technique. The prices will vary, usually $10-$20. The cost will cover all your supplies to make the project. The first class will be teaching how to etch on glass. For $10 you will get to make one of these candle holders!

DSC_1783

The cost for this project will only be $10! I will have sand and a candle to put in them. This first one will be at Trish Naylor’s house on Sunday, February 27th, from 4-5pm. Her address is 6319-B Highway 158 Summerfield, NC 27358. If you cannot make this event, you are welcome to host your own. Just pick a date and time and invite some friends over to your house. I will come to you with all the supplies and teach it in your house. If you have at least 5 friends then you get to make her project for free! Each month I will have a new project, teaching a new technique. At the February class I will bring the March project with me so you can see a sample. Let me know if you are going to attend the party on the 27th or if you want to host your own party!

janelle@sodderbug.com

336-312-5170

adhc

4 comments: