CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Day 2!!




I couldn't wait to sit down and write today. I am so excited about this new blog! I have a funny story to share. Yesterday morning we were heading out to do errands and Reese went outside before me. When I got to the car I saw that she had written "MOMDAD" in the side of the car with her finger. I suppose some people might have been irritated by this but I was so tickled that my 4 year old wrote that all by herself! I was actually proud of her! Nicholas started doing the hand movements for "The Wheels on the Bus". He had his first trip to the dentist to have his teeth cleaned yesterday. Last night I went over toMaria's to sew with her and Sherry. Wesewed until 1:30AM. I finally got to sleep around 2AM and Nicholas woke up at 5:30AM soI am running on 3.5 hours of sleep today! I can't wait for nap time! Here is a picture of Nicholas crying at the front window when Scott left for work yesterday and Reese in an outfit I just finished for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment