CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Oh vonderbug!!
















Random thoughts:
The other day Reese was painting and messed up and said, "Oh vonderbug!" She is alwys making up the cutest words. Well, sometimes they are very close to not so nice words but I know she doesn't know the bad word so it is only funny to Scott and me! Nicholas tooted and laughed at himself for the first time today! I couldn't help but laugh with him. Reese's sunday school class sang 2 songs in church today... she made it through one song before running off the stage and into my arms! Yesterday Reese was so excited about her Mother's Day present for me that she ended up giving so many clues that it wasn't hard to figure out what it was. Then she cried because so upset for telling me! We planted my vegetable garden today! We are going to have way too many tomatoes! Who knew there is a such think as pink eggplant? We planted it for Reese. I figured if it is pink she will surely eat it! I worked on the Palliative Care unit of the oncology floor Friday night. Many of my patients were "actively dying". That was tough. Today was the last class of our "Love Dare" sunday school class. In two weeks our class is starting a new book on families. I can't wait! And neither can Nicholas, he only made it 10 minutes in the nursery today. They called us because the poor guy wouldn't start crying. Scott missed the rest of the class. Bummer, it was really good! Nicholas had a push up ice cream today and kept trying to suck on the bottom thinking it was a straw! Happy Mother's Day mom and Pat!

No comments:

Post a Comment