CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 24, 2011

Little Old Door

Check out this amazing little old door!  I got it from my secret source who takes down old barns!!  He is my jackpot!!!   I knew exactly what I wanted to do with this when I found it! 

Using my Silhouette, I made this stencil:

stencil on wood steps(3)

Next I laid out the stencil where I wanted it.  I put tape on the rest of the wood so when I spray painted it the rest of the wood was covered.

stencil on wood steps(4)

Then I spray painted!  Sorry for the terrible pictures!  My Nikon was in the shop so I had to use my phone camera!

stencil on wood steps(5)

Remove the stencil and here you go! 

DSC_1130

I love it!  I have 3 extra doors so if you are interested in getting one, email me your established year!  I am selling them for $30!  janelle@sodderbug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment