CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Ready for the pool to open!!!!





























We are sooo excited to go swimming this weekend!!! We are planning on swimming and having lots of family time! We have a "showing" of the house tomorrow so I have been cleaning this evening! Scott is working on one of his lawn mowers and like the prechildren days, I have puuled a chair into the garage and am sitting out here with him while he works (with the monitors next to me!). I finished a new dress for Reese this week that is one of my favorites! Nicholas's vocabulary exploded this week! He added "get you" to the list and he says it and then wants you to chase him. We went to Barnes and Noble this am. Nicholas kept screaming "tacta" whenever he saw tractor books! I tried to keep him somewhat quiet but it was too darn cute! I have been playing with my new camera and Photoshop so I will post some pics! I hope you all have a relaxing holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment