CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Can You Read This??

I went to a couple of fire stations around and took pictures of things that looked like letters.  I also did the same thing on a farm.  Here is my first attempt at framing some of the letters, well matting them.  I still need to buy the frame.  The matte came as a double white set.  I really wanted black so I spray painted the top one black with my chalk board paint.  I might write out the rest of the verse along the bottom with white chalk.

DSC_1271 LUV GOD

Deuteronomy 6:5
Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

3 comments:

  1. I still have 14 charms to giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very ingenious. I know you would have paid top dollar if you bought them in a store. Good job!

    ReplyDelete