CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

In-Progress Projects

Here are a few projects I am working on.  We’ll see how they turn out!!

A chandelier for Reese’s room.  $10 from Goodwill!

DSC_1165

DSC_1180

 

Not liking this one so far.  A couple of my friends bought metal letters to decorate with.  Theirs turned out great!  I tried cutting my own letter out of a sheet of metal (will NEVER do that again) and am going to paint it…    I think I am going to need help on this one!

My inspiration for this one (Theirs)

angie-064-600x597

Life to the "T"

 

IMG_4008-400x533 One Nutty Girl

 

DSC_1184

DSC_1219

 

Shaping things with barbed wire… 

DSC_1232

1 comment:

  1. Such great ideas. Thanks for stopping by my blog and posting your link! Following and I added your button!

    Going to make a chandelier for my daughters room like the one you started. Will be back in a few weeks with pictures!

    Carole
    http://sewcuteblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete