CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Embarrassing Moment!

I can’t believe I am sharing this but a friend (or maybe she is not really my friend and that is why she told me to post this… heehee) said I should.

So I am at the YMCA, just finished a hard workout and am in the shower.  You know how sometimes a really good butt scratching feels so good in the shower?  Come on admit it, no one can ear your thoughts!  Yes, well, I gave my butt a really good scratching.  Then I realize that I am about to walk naked through the locker room to my locker with huge red lines all up and down my butt and everyone will know exactly what I just did.  (They only provide hand sized towels and I usually use it to partially cover my front goods.)  Can you picture me kind of walking funny, making sure my butt is always facing a wall while I walk.   

NOTE TO SELF:  NEVER GIVE YOUR BUTT A GOOD SCRATCHING IN A PUBLIC SHOWER! or bring a full sized towel…

Sorry no picture to go along with this one.  LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment